VRV IV-Heat Pump
Daikin’s VRV IV systems integrate advanced technology to provide comfort control with maximum energy efficiency and reliabilty. Currently available in heat pump and heat recovery configurations,VRV IV provides a solution for multi-family residential to large commercial applications desiring heating or cooling. The VRV IV is the first variable refrigerant flow (VRF) system to be assembled in North America.
- Total comfort solution for heating, cooling, ventilation and controls.
- Redesigned and optimized for total Life Cycle Cost (LCC).
- Reduced install cost and increased flexibility as compared to VRV III with larger capacity single modules up to 14 tons and system capacity up to 34 tons.
- Efficiency improved over VRV III by an average of 11% with IEER Values now up to 28.
- Improved seasonal efficiency as compared to VRV III with automatic and custom Variable Refrigerant Temperature (VRT) climate tuning.
- Best-In-class warranty* with 10-year compressor and parts limited warranty as standard.
- Reduced commissioning time vs. VRV III with VRV configuration software and Graphical User Interface (GUI).
- Design flexibility with long piping lengths up to 3,280 ft. total and 100 ft. vertical separation between indoor units.
- Take advantage of Daikin’s unique zone and centralized controls.