TFP-Turbulent Flow Precipitation
Lifebreath Turbulent Flow Precipitation
Our home is full of pollen particles, dust, pet dander, dust mites, and their droppings and other harmful elements.Better homes are insulated but have poor air quality that can emit harmful gasses and stale humidity that results to mildews and molds. The Lifebreath developed an air cleaner that ensures excellent indoor air quality in your home. Eliminating harmful airborne particles up to 99.97% using the HEPA filter. The TFP (Turbulent Flow Precipitator) removes a large portion of particles as small as 10 microns which is visible in an electron microscope.
The walls of the internal airway through which dirty air passes are made of a pleated fabric which traps particles as they are flung out of the airstream. The result is a high rate of removal of even the smallest particles, with no filters to obstruct the flow of air. In an average 2500 sq. ft. home, all the air passes through the furnace 4.5 times every hour. With a Lifebreath TFP in a by-pass configuration, drawing off 10% of the air continuously, 45% of the air will be cleaned every hour. Depending on the condition of the home, all the air will pass through 10 times every 24 hours! The Lifebreath Air Cleaner works with all central air heating/cooling systems.
- Combines two particle capture technologies (TFP & HEPA) to ensure the cleanest, healthiest air throughout your home.
- Removes 99.97% of health-threatening particles from the air in your home.
- Allows air to circulate freely without putting extra load on your air distribution system.
- Lowest maintenance requirements of any air cleaner available. Check-up required only once a year.
- HEPA filter lasts 3 years – operating continuously at maximum efficiency with minimum maintenance.
- Unlike electronic air cleaners, the Lifebreath TFP does not generate poisonous ozone which can damage your lungs.