Aluminized-Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger
Distinctive tubular aluminizedsteel construction formed using wrinklebend technology results in an extremely durable heat exchanger. Paired with a stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger, this combination provides reliability, durability and efficiency.
Efficient and Quiet Multi-Speed Circulator Motor
Provides quiet system startup and shutdown with highly-efficient performance.
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Single-stage gas valve
- Durable silicon nitride igniter
- Quiet single-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to an LED
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for air cleaner and humidifier
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) = <2%
- All models comply with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standards