Aluminized Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger
Distinctive tubular aluminized steel construction formed using wrinkle-bend technology results in an extremely durable heat exchanger. Paired with a stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger, this combination provides reliability, durability and efficiency.
ComfortNet™ Communicating System Compatible
Continuously monitors the system’s operating performance and allows remote control of system as an option.
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Uses ComfortNet™ communicating, two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Durable 110-volt silicon nitride igniter