Upflow, Two-stage, Variable Speed Up To 96% AFUE
Aluminized Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger
Distinctive tubular aluminized steel construction formed using wrinkle-bend technology results in an extremely durable heat exchanger. Paired with a stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger, this combination provides reliability, durability and efficiency
Two-Stage Gas Valve
Reduces energy needed during moderate demand to deliver outstanding comfort and efficiency as compared to single-stage gas valves.
ComfortNet™ Communicating System Compatible
Continuously monitors system performance and allows remote control of system as an option.
- Aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Efficient, quiet variable-speed circulator motor
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Durable 110-volt silicon nitride igniter
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Self-diagnostic control board