Upflow, Modulating Variable Speed Up To 98% AFUE
Aluminized Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger
Distinctive tubular aluminized steel construction formed using wrinkle-bend technology results in an extremely durable heat exchanger. Paired with a stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger, this combination provides reliability, durability and efficiency.
ComfortNet™ Communicating System Compatible
Continuously monitors the system’s operating performance and allows remote control of system as an option.
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- ComfortNet Communicating System compatible
- Uses ComfortNet™ communicating, two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Self-calibrating modulating gas valve auto-configured for each installation
- Quiet variable-speed induced draft blower or cooling demand