Daikin’s VRV IV-S Series is available in smaller 3, 4 and new 5-ton capacities with a 208-230V, single phase power supply. A maximum of 6 indoor units can be connected to the 3-Ton system, up to 8 indoor units can be connected to the 4-Ton system and up to 10 indoor units can be connected on the 5-Ton system. The versatility of VRV IV-S Series makes it ideal for most light commercial or residential projects — retail store, small office, restaurant, hotel, healthcare facility, school, multi-family townhouse, condo or single-family home.
- Condition up to 10 zones from one outdoor unit.
- Space-saving design and flexible indoor unit options offer quick and easy installation.
- Silent operation, inside and out, ensures quiet comfort throughout the home.
- Single-phase technology is perfect for light commmercial and residential applications in 36,000 , 48,000 and 60,000 Btu/h models.
- Smaller capacity allows for precise temperature control over every square inch of space.
- Superior energy efficiency results in lower operating costs especially under partial load conditions.
- Single-supplier reliability. The system – factory engineered and 80% complete upon delivery – is fullly optimized by Daikin, plus has self-Diagnostics and one of the best warranties in the industry.
- Straightforward maintenance and service with self diagnosis function.