Daikin 8 Zone Multi-Split
The 8-Zone Multi-Split system is the ultimate, flexible solution for individual zone comfort. Connecting up to eight indoor units to a single outdoor unit reduces installation space and costs while maximizing comfort and energy savings. With a choice of three indoor unit types in a wide range of capacities, the 8-Zone Multi-Split allows mixed and matched combinations for absolute comfort in almost any residential or light commercial application.
Longer Refrigerant Piping
- Longer refrigerant piping capabilities offers much more flexibility in the choice of installation positions for the indoor units, and greatly simplifies system layout.
Branch Provider Unit (BP)
- Varies the refrigerant volume to meet the cooling or heating requirements of each room connected to the system.
- Facilitates zone on/off and capacity control to operate rooms individually via zone temperature controls
- Simple installation with flare nut connections
Simplified Electrical Wiring
- The outdoor unit and BP units operate from separate 208/230V single-phase power supplies. Indoor units are powered from the BP unit and wired as Daikin’s current 4 wire single split systems reducing the wiring size and easing installation.
Space Saving Design
- More than 60% in physical space savings
- More than 80% in total (including clearances) space savings.